KitchenAid respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you furnish. In general, you can visit KitchenAid on the Internet without identifying yourself or providing personal information. There are times when KitchenAid may need personal information from you and this Privacy Statement describes the information KitchenAid collects from you and how we may use it.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to: first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date, gender, occupation, company you work for and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
Sensitive personal data or information means such information which consists of information relating to Password, Information of Bank Account ,Credit Card, Debit Card or any other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information etc.
COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- Express and/ or implied consent from the provider of Information regarding purpose of usage.
- Collect Information only for lawful purpose.
- No retention of information for longer period than required for the purpose.
- Provider of information can review information provided.
- Keep information secure.
USES AND DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
KitchenAid follows the following guidelines for use and disclosure of Information:
- Previous approval from information provider is to be taken in case of disclosure of Information to third party.
- Previous approval is not required, if such disclosure is expressly or impliedly agreed to by the information provider.
- Information can be shared with Government agencies without previous approval from provider of information.
- KitchenAid will not publish sensitive personal data or information.
- KitchenAid may transfer information to other body corporate or person, who ensures reasonable level of data protection and security.
- Third party sharing of Information is done only if such sharing is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
When we collect personal information from you, we will inform you at that time of the reason we have requested it. The information will only be used for KitchenAid business purposes, such as, to respond to requests for products, documentation and services, to process an order, to conduct a transaction, to correspond, to enable a subscription or event registration, to handle job applications or send direct marketing information and perform market research. KitchenAid will also use your information to personalize the content you view and to better understand how you use the website in order to improve the services KitchenAid provides.
KitchenAid follows standard guidelines/ codes on Information Technology- Security Techniques- Information Security Management System- Requirements and takes all reasonable care for protection of data and information.
You have the choice of whether or not to accept cookies by means of your browser settings, although you may not be able to use certain features and functionalities of the KitchenAid website if you do disable them.
KitchenAid reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time. Modifications to this Privacy Statement can be made without prior notification.
Continued use of the KitchenAid Websites signifies your acceptance of any changes to the Privacy Statement.